• #N/A
  • Announcements & Events
  • Apartments
  • Automobiles & Fuel
  • Aviator Resources - New!
  • Banks & ATMs
  • Barber & Beauty Shops
  • Base Info & Duty Officers
  • Calendar
  • Child Development Centers
  • Commissaries & Shoppettes
  • Education & Libraries
  • Emergency Services
  • Exchanges & Retail
  • Family Services
  • Find or Sell a Home
  • Fitness & Outdoor Rec
  • Food & Drink
  • Homes
  • Information
  • Job Listings
  • Legal Assistance
  • Lodging
  • Medical & Dental
  • Military Housing
  • Miscellaneous
  • Morale Welfare & Recreation
  • Movie Schedule
  • New! Special Events & Deals
  • Pools
  • Post Office
  • Religious Services
  • Rental Cars and Trucks
  • Resources
  • Services & Storage
  • Space A Flights
  • Taxis & Transportation
  • Transition Assistance Program
  • Travel
  • Units
  • USO Facility

If you’re in the military and your ID card is about to expire, don’t worry – you can get a new one up to 90 days before it expires.

Your sponsor must be present to issue or renew your ID card, unless you have a valid Power of Attorney or the sponsor uses Rapids Self Service DS Logon to sign the DD Form 1172-2.

All patrons over the age of 18 must provide two forms of photo ID to get or renew their card. RAPIDS will only accept unexpired documents.

If your Federal ID or West Point Military Police report has been lost, you’ll need to provide a police report from local police and two forms of identification, one of which must be unexpired photo ID.

Each appointment is scheduled for 20 minutes so please arrive on time to ensure you will be seen. If more than one document is being updated, schedule an additional appointment for each document. For instance, if you’re adding a spouse, schedule two appointments.

If you’re adding a spouse, the original or a certified copy of all documents must be presented: State or County issued Marriage certificate and valid not expired photo ID. For Federal issued Social Security card, see adding a spouse for more information. If there is no Social Security Number on file, it will be assigned for the first 90 days.

If you’re adding a child, the sponsor must have the following documents: original birth certificate and Social Security card. If the step-child is being added, the marriage certificate will also be needed. Sponsors of dual military families must have both parents present to issue or renew IDs.

Rate us and Write a Review

Your Rating for this listing


Your review is recommended to be at least 140 characters long


Opening Hours

  • Monday: 08:00 - 15:30
  • Tuesday: 08:00 - 15:30
  • Wednesday: 08:00 - 15:30
  • Thursday: 08:00 - 15:30
  • Friday: 08:00 - 15:30
building Own or work here? Claim Now! Claim Now!
Other listings in west point :

Visitor Center

  • Be the first one to rate!